Sealed Membrane Switches for Recreational Equipment
Dyna-Graphics' membrane switches are completely customizable, making them perfect for a wide variety of recreational uses. Whether they'll be put to use outdoors, on the water, or anywhere else, our membrane switches can be sealed to keep out dirt, dust, water, and humidity.
Our membrane switch technology has been utilized in a broad array of recreational applications, from the common to the unique. Dyna-Graphics membrane keypads are commonly used as GPS controls for golf carts, helping golfers track their distance from the pin. They're used as interfaces on digital fish-finders to assist fishermen in their angling. Our sealed membrane switches have even been built right into specialized golf clubs to control power- and distance-monitoring devices that measure golfers' swings.
Recreational Sealed Membrane Switches
- Easy-to-use control systems for bicycle speedometers, fish-finders, travel GPS systems & other recreational equipment
- Durable construction for many years of reliable use
- Available with custom, digitally-printed graphic overlays
- Keep out dirt, moisture & other contaminants
- Can be retro-fit to existing equipment
- Custom design options available to meet your exact specifications. Contact us with your custom requirements
Our membrane switches can also have LED lights embedded directly within them, freeing up space for additional components on the printed circuit board of the equipment or machine where the membrane switch will be used. This allows more features and functions to be built into the system in the same amount of space.